Finished basements are growing in popularity as moreÂ families wantÂ space, yet choose to stay in their current home.Â Add value to your home with basement design improvements such as a gameÂ room, family room complete with a home theater or a wet bar. Plan a home officeÂ or a gym with a sauna. Envision that unused space with a wine cellar, finishedÂ laundry room or an extra bathroom or kitchenette. Remodel your space into anÂ in-law suite or as an entertainment area. Terlecki Homes And Renovations will work with you to create your perfect basement. Our expertÂ team of craftsmen uses only high-quality materials to assure that your space isÂ beautifully crafted on-time and within budget.
During the design phase of your basement renovation, important items toÂ consider are:Â
- Rooms and features that are your priorities
- Â Who will use the space? How will it be used?
- Â Are there any dampness or water issues?
- Will any plumbing be added?
- Maximizing, the height of the ceiling and minimizing any soffits
- Â Ceiling finishes, whether a dry-walled, dropped ceiling or a combination of both
- Â Natural, overhead and incandescent lighting
As most homeowners live upstairs during their basement remodeling,Â Terlecki Homes And Renovations takes special care to protect your property and keep constructionÂ dust/debris confined. We assure your satisfaction with our work and look forwardÂ to demonstrating the high caliber of service, performance, and professionalismÂ that has helped expand our company year after year.